Saturday, February 25, 2012

Blogging my new start!

I found out I totally suck at Blogging and that my Blog was not so hot and really useless the way I had it set up. Well, here is my attempt at doing blogging the right way. Until I get the flow of all of this I'll be jumping around in what I have been doing and in what I have been shooting.

Really quick here is a little info on me for anyone who might not know me. My name is Craig LaMere. I'm a Native kid from Fort Hall and Blackfoot Idaho. I would consider myself a portrait photographer who shoots high school seniors, families, kids, couples, bridals, fashion, boudoir, glamour and pretty much anything else.

I hope you enjoy the images I will be posting in this blog and I hope my ramblings will not bore you too much! Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment